4:55 AM

As time past, I sit down and begin to think back of our friendship.
I question myself from time to time, what happen to it.
I miss us, I miss the past, I just miss the time where we use to talk, tease, laugh and even insult each other.

What happen to it?
You left without any explanation, you left me with nothing but thoughts.
Just lots of them, and here I am still wondering.
We did not fight, there was no argument involve.
Nothing that would made us angry with each other.
We were friends of different gender, so?
And *poof*, you were gone just like that.

I should have seen it coming that, I should have.
I just didn't wanna lose you like that, at least not without an explanation.

Just something that I would really felt like.


I MISS YOU BAD KAY!


You Might Also Like

0 comments