His 21st, my good friend.

5:56 AM

Hii, gonna speak like I'm writting an essay when I was primary school student.


On the 30th of January 2011, I went to a birthday bash in a hotel. It was my kawan baik, Mark's 21st.

Anyways, even if I didn't have anyone close enough to hang out with, but I'm glad I went.
To celebrate a friend's birthday on that day itself its somewhat special. It's like a big day for everyone.

Something struck me during the party. As I was thinking bout my 21st next year, I realized my closest peep will all be gone by then. Most of them will be pursuing their studies overseas.
Well, I felt really miserable then. But guess, I'm just gonna make the best of it this year. :)

Thanks for inviting dude. I enjoyed quite a bit.
And a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, dude.




















With love,
Melia.

You Might Also Like

0 comments